Indianapolis – January 6, 2020 – Scale Computing, a market leader in edge computing, virtualization and hyperconverged solutions, announced today that TrustRadius has recognized the company with a 2021 Best Feature Set Award, a 2021 Best of Customer Support Award, and a 2021 Best Usability Award. This trifecta of awards highlights the few companies with outstanding feature sets that have gone above and beyond to delight their users. The company ranked first in all three categories.
To win the Best Customer Support Award, each nominated organization had to receive 10 TrustRadius reviews in the past year that featured specific mention of their product’s customer support. Winners also had to rank in the top three positions of their category in terms of what percentage of positive responses they earned this year. The feature award looks specifically at three feature sets, is limited to three winners per award, and winners are ranked 1-3. Additional vetting via textual review analysis was also performed by the TrustRadius research team. The same process was followed with the Best Feature Set Award and the Best Usability Award.
“We are excited to announce our first-ever “Best of” Award winners,” said TrustRadius CEO Vinay Bhagat. “Let’s face it: Not all products are created equal, and neither are all technology buyers. That’s why at TrustRadius we’re always looking for new ways to help buyers make great decisions. By highlighting products that have first-class feature sets, we can help more buyers navigate to products that will meet their unique needs.”
“When you win awards based on customer feedback it is the most gratifying because customer success is Scale Computing’s top priority. We engineer our IT infrastructure platform to be simple to manage and maintain while leveraging our patented self-healing technology to maintain maximum uptime for applications. This innovation is appreciated by customers at organizations of all sizes, in every vertical, and we are proud our customers have recognized us in TrustRadius,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder, Scale Computing.
This news follows exciting recent award wins for the company including:
- Scale Computing is well positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant/Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software
- The HE150, powered by Scale Computing’s HC3 Edge software platform, is a winner in the CRN 2020 Product of the Year Awards in the Internet of Things category
- Cloud Computing Outlook has recognized Scale Computing as a Top Edge Computing Solution Provider
- Scale Computing is listed in Inc’s 1000 Largest and Most Inspiring Private Companies
- Winner in both the Edge Computing category, newly added this year, and the Converged/ HyperConverged Infrastructure category, of the 2020 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards. This is the second consecutive year Scale Computing has been recognized as a CRN ARC Award winner.
Scale Computing believes that it is the top choice over its competitors for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency and innovation of Scale Computing HC3. Specifically:
- Simplicity – Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The simplicity of the self-healing platform, driven by automation and machine intelligence, allows Scale Computing customers to focus on other strategic projects rather than infrastructure maintenance.
- Efficiency – Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications.
- Innovation – Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
About Scale Computing
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions. Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects infrastructure problems in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime. When ease-of-use, high availability, and TCO matter, Scale Computing HC3 is the ideal infrastructure platform. Read what our customers have to say on Gartner Peer Insights, Spiceworks, TechValidate and TrustRadius.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners and Next Coast Ventures.